StarPlus provides PAT testing from the largest investment bank to the smallest business. We pride ourselves on providing our customers with an excellent value service that is honest and efficient.
- Bespoke barcode labels
- Prices from 70p per item
- Engineers use the latest testers
- All engineers City & Guilds 2377 qualified
- Reports available in PDF format and stored securely
We use the latest seaward 350 machines not PDA computers which many of the 40p firms use. The results are then stored securely at our office so they can be sent via PDF to you via email along with the certificate. We don't charge extra for out of hours testing or extra for minor repairs as we feel minimising disruption our clients is of the upmost priority and you shouldn't be charged extra for what we feel should be a standard service.
Portable appliances testing covered by the health and safety at work act 1974, the management of health and safety at work regulations 1999, the electricity at work regulations 1989, the workplace (health, safety and welfare) regulations 1992 and the provision and use of work equipment regulations 1998.
The health & safety at work act 1974 puts the duty of care upon both the employer and the employee to ensure the safety of all persons using the work premises. This includes the self employed.
The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 states: "Every employer shall make suitable and sufficient assessment of:
- (a) the risks to the health and safety of his employees to which they are exposed whilst at work, and
- (b) the risks to ensure the health and safety of persons not in his employment arising out of or in connection with the conduct by him or his undertaking.