Why you should choose a green cleaning company?
Daily each of us has an impact on the environment . The choices that we make today influence the future that we will all share tomorrow.
With StarPlus Cleaning Services you can feel at ease that your office is being cleaned by people that care. Not only about the cleanliness of your entire entire office, where you spend more than a third of your day, but also about the cleaning products we use. All of our cleaning products are non-toxic, biodegradable, non-flammable, and healthy for you, your employees, and the environment!
We are are proud to bring you an environmentally-friendly and ethical company that is price-competitive with companies that are using less bio-friendly methods.
There is absolutely no need to use harsh and harmful chemicals to create a clean,
The management of StarPlus Cleaning Services Ltd regards the promotion of an environmental strategy as a key element in operating a successful business.
Why we are a green cleaning company?
- All our vehicles are all low-emission (LPG vans)
- We only use the best in eco-friendly cleaning products and techniques.
- We only use biodegradable bags.
- All our staff are following the 'reduce - reuse - recycle' guide, by reducing the amount of waste, printing only when necessary, recycling everything we possibly can.
- StarPlus Cleaning Services trains each staff member on how to properly use green cleaning products and to ensure that our company procedures are followed and high standards are met with each and every office cleaning.
- We only use Micro fiber Clothes -The special scientific weave of micro fiber is so effective, fewer cleaning chemicals are necessary. Micro fiber really grabs and holds on to dirt and dust, much more so than typical cloths or feather dusters- It is our Policy to undertake its business activities in a manner sensitive to the environment, to conserve natural resources, reduce waste and minimise pollution to land, water and air.